Here is my opinion on the most Powerful to Least Powerful Koopaling.
First, I’m gonna do descriptions of them.
Ludwig: He is prodigy and is very smart. Along with that, he has all the abilities of his brothers and sister, and his own abilities: levitating, and electricity. Also, his wand is the strongest.
Lemmy: Dim-Witted and weak. But, he can split into 3 and is awesome at balancing. And his wand power is pretty good.
Roy: He may actually not be that dumb. Along with that, he is super strong. His wand power is pretty okay.
Iggy: He is fast and weak. His wand power is good. (Being crazy doesn’t make him powerful.)
Wendy: Her wand power is really, really, good. She is also skilled and graceful.
Morton: The only positive is he’s super strong. Because he’s really dumb and his wand power is mediocre.
Larry: His wand power is very mediocre (probably the weakest wand). He’s pretty smart.
Also in sports games, he has less power than: Roy, Morton, Wendy, Ludwig, and Bowser Jr.
Bowser Jr.: He is very good with mechanics. Though, without them, he’s not much of a threat.
- Ludwig- Smart and has a lot of abilities.
- Wendy- Skilled and Graceful.
- Roy- Big and Super Strong, and not that dumb. He also does the strongest ground pounds.
- Bowser Jr.- With mechanics, he’s a threat, but without them, he’s not much of a threat.
- Morton- Biggest and Super Strong, but dumb.
- Iggy- Smart, but weak.
- Lemmy- Good at balancing.
- Larry- Easiest boss ever.
Can split into 3:
Can Tornado Spin:
Can Ground Pound:
There’s my opinion! 🙂 What’s yours?